Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Promise to You and Myself

I do want to make one thing clear. I am writing this little blog for pure enjoyment, both for my own pleasure and, hopefully, for yours.

So, I am only going to pen my thoughts when I feel like it. I refuse to do it out of obligation!

I make that statement now, for all to see, because one day down the road, when life has gotten hectic and I haven't written for several days, I will feel bad about failing my little blog and my readers (assuming I have a few out there). I will feel like I've disappointed myself and you...and will feel pressured to write something.

But, I will not type a word! I already do too many things in my life out of obligation...and this little pet of mine will not be so disgraced.

So, if you should see a gap in my writings, just now that I am happily living my life, obligation free in this area, and I will return soon to tell you all about it.

Now, if I could only do that in other areas...how much simpler life would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment