Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The First Step of Many

After all the preparations, I'm now feeling rather shy about introducing my little blog to the great big world. You see, it is just a small, timid thing right now. Unsure of what to expect and wary of what others might think.

But, at least it is alive now, unlike many poor blogs that are still just thoughts in their owners' minds. And, I promise to do my best to nurture it, and prune it, and help it grow.

I should warn you, I cannot promise to be this whimsical all the time. You see, I am really several girls all in one. There is the astral, romantic Anne Shirley. The fearless, godly Corrie ten Boom. The practical, down-home Laura Ingalls Wilder. And, the adventurous, thrill-seeking Laura Croft Tomb Raider, to name just a few.

My love says that's why he never gets bored...he never knows which one to expect when he comes home. But, I like all my different facets. They're what make me, me. And, they are what will, hopefully, make this small, insignificant blog something of interest to read.



1 comment:

  1. oh I totally love your description of yourself here!

    ReplyDelete